New Post Idea

I am going to start taking pictures of the food that I eat at restaurant and tell you my opinion on it. Lastly I will tell if it is worth ordering.

Here is a template:

I ate at ____________ today, and ordered __________________________.


picture

My opinion on this dish is ___________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

This dish is worth ordering/ not worth ordering ___________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Comment down below if you have other ideas and if this is a good idea.


Katie 💙🍰

Comments

Popular Posts