Good Cookbooks

Today I have some advice about cookbooks. Out of all cookbooks, I think Ree Drummond's cookbooks are the best because the recipe can feed a lot of people. A recipe that can feed a lot of people is important for two reasons. One reason is because if you are having a few extra people over, you don't have to deal with all the doubling. The second reason is that you can easily reheat the leftover food for another time. And not to mention that her food is the best food I have ever tasted! A few of my favorites are her Cashew Chicken and her Pawhuska Cheesesteaks. She also gives you variations usually at the bottom of a recipe. If you want a tasty recipe Ree Drummond has what you want.

Katie💗💖

P.S. I will try to do a post twice a week. This week I am doing three because I only did one last week. I will post every Saturday and Sunday, so I will always keep my promise of two posts a week. I will also tell you if I can't post because I may not be able to like when I am on vacations.😊

Comments

  1. awesome idea to discuss cookbooks. I think this is a great way to get your followers interested in different ways to cook! but cashew chicken!! I hope hers is a better version than the one Uncle Brad makes (though his isn't that bad either...I tease him!).

    Do you think you could actually share a recipe now and then? like say....your mom's toffee?
    Keep on blogging Katie. LOVE this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will announce the recipe in my Saturday blog post (it will not be the toffe because that is a secret) and my Sunday blog will be the recipe

      Delete
    2. Love the blog. It's awesome! Maybe someday you will share the secret toffee recipe?

      Delete
  2. I will see about sharing a recipe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts