Tablespoon vs. Teaspoon

I have not been cooking or baking for that long, but I have already been taught some lessons. I was baking something for the first time, and I made a little mistake. The recipe asked for tablespoons, but I accidentally used teaspoons. Now I will never make that mistake again because tablespoons are bigger than teaspoons, and the abbreviation of tablespoon is in all caps. The second and last reason of why I will not make that mistake again is because tablespoon has a b and so does TBS. Teaspoon does not have a b and neither does tsp. This is just a friendly tip for all the young chefs out there.

Katie😄🍜     






Comments

  1. a good lesson! Imagine using 2 TBS of salt instead of 2 tsp of salt in cookies! Yikes.
    Love this blog....keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good tip! I actually made the very same mistake years ago when making brownies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts