álainn

If you guys could not tell, this blog has changed from its original format, Cooking in the Kitchen with Katie. I have decided to branch out to encompass more topics. I want to be able to write more posts that will appeal to more people. I will still be posting about baking for those who like those posts, but I want to make content for everyone. This new blog will be focused around the title of this blog. Alainn means beautiful in Gaelic. This blog will be focused on things that I think are beautiful or just things that make me happy. I hope you guys love it as much as I do, and hopefully they make you happy as well. The content I will be posting with talk about home decor, baking, and so much more. I hope I can make content for all my followers. 

Please go check out my twitter @alainnblog
I will also be creating an instagram. I will tweet about it when I have it up and running, so look out for that.

We can interact more on my social media platforms because some people have brought it to my attention that commenting does not always work. Also, feel free to share these posts with people that you think may enjoy reading them.

Thank you for all your support,
Katie 💖

Comments

Popular Posts