Joanna Gaines' Chocolate Chip Cookies

Recently, I have gotten back into baking. My mom wanted my brother and I to start making more things in the kitchen. She wants for us to be able to get better skills in the kitchen. I think that baking is better than cooking, so we decided to start to bake more things for our family.

When I grow up, I want to become an interior designer. The show that got me into interior designing is Fixer Upper. If you have never heard of or seen this show, you are most likely living under a rock and are missing out on a great show. This show is no longer running, but you can watch reruns on HGTV. The show is about Joanna Gaines and Chip Gaines. They fix up their clients homes and create their dream homes. Joanna has her classic rustic farmhouse style. and Chip has his love for demolition. Joanna styles the home, and Chip makes her visions come to life. Recently, they have been branching out and growing their brand. Joanna has her own home decor line in Target, and she also has cookbooks. One thing that people have been talking about is her recipe for chocolate chip cookies. You can find this recipe online, so I decided to give it a try. The difference in her recipe from other recipes is that she makes them with only brown sugar. I got nervous that it would bake too much cookie dough because it claims to make 40 cookies. I made 24 cookies. I split the dough in half, and made half one day and the next half another. I made twelve each day. These cookies were so good. They were crunchy on the outside, but soft and gooey in the middle. They also just tasted amazing. I would totally suggest for you guys to try this new take on the classic chocolate chip cookie.

Katie 🍪

Comments

  1. I had 4 cookies in 4 minutes. They were very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may of had more than that. They were just too good!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts