Can everything be deep fried?


FriedGoatCheese21
That is a good question, can everything be deep fried? If we speak technically the answer is, "Yes," because we can throw anything into a deep fryer. but a better question is, Is all food better when deep fried?

When I was younger, I went to a state fair. Everything that they had there was deep fried, which was probably not the most healthy thing, but let me tell you, the deep fried food that I ate was delicious. I can remember that I had a deep fried mac & cheese ball, which was absolutely delicious. Mac & cheese is one of my favorite foods and deep frying it just made it even better.

This post is the next post in the series about my mom's quarantine birthday, and as you probably can tell, this post has something to do with deep frying. My mom was looking for a good appetizer on Pioneer Woman's website, and she found fried goat cheese. My mom loves goat cheese, so she really wanted to try this one out. I am not a huge fan of goat cheese, but we will see how I felt after eating these.

I did not prepare this dish because I was preparing other appetizers for our lunch, so I will not be able to give any information on the preparation of the dish, but I will for sure be able to talk about the outcome of the dish.

As I said early, goat cheese is not my favorite thing in the world, so I was kind of nervous to taste this dish. I decided that I should because it was something new that we were trying, and it was deep fried so maybe it tasted different. I ended up really liking it. It tasted like goat cheese, but it was still very good. So you guys should try this recipe out if you love goat cheese and even if you are not a fan of goat cheese.

Please as always let me know in the comments if you try this recipe, and do not forget to check out my post, Sticky dough and a thick glaze. Was the struggle worth it? This was the first post in this series. The link to this post...
https://beautifulgaelic.blogspot.com/2020/06/sticky-dough-and-thick-glaze-was.html

Here is the link to the recipe...
https://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/fried-goat-cheese/

Katie 🧀

Comments

Popular Posts