What would we make?

We all have someone in our life that we look up to or would love to meet. These people are our role models and inspire us each day. We dream of meeting them or working with them on something, but this opportunity is very unlikely to happen. But imagine if you did. What would you make?

Someone that I look up to is Joanna Gaines. I have written a post about her chocolate chip cookies if you want to check it out (https://beautifulgaelic.blogspot.com/2020/06/joanna-gaines-chocolate-cookies.html) . She is a role model to me because she has shown me something that I would love to do as I get older. She has shown me that I want to be an interior designer.

Joanna Gaines is known for many different things. She has cook books, her own company, and was on a very popular TV show, Fixer Upper. She also has her own home decor line that is sold at Target. On Fixer Upper, she made amazing houses. They always turned out beautiful, and by the end, you wished that it was your house. Joanna Gaines is a mother of five, and is married to Chip Gaines. She has also written some books like, We are the Gardeners.

I wish that I was able to just meet her, but I know that probably will not happen. But today we are imagining that we are making a product or product line with someone that we look up to or would love to work with. If I were to make something with Joanna Gaines and collaborate, I would make a home decor line that combines both of our styles. I know that she has her own home decor line already, but it literally would be crazy if I could help design just one product.

If you watched Fixer Upper, you would know that Joanna really liked a rustic farmhouse style. All her houses that she designed were in this amazing style. I really like a beachy style, so the perfect combination is a rustic beach style.

I have no clue what the line would have because I have never made a home decor line, but I know that everything would be amazing because Joanna Gaines is helping.

If I was able to make just one product, I would want it to be something meaningful to me, but also something that everyone would enjoy having in their home. It would be so hard to just pick one thing to make, but if I had to I would probably make a becachy painting. The painting would come in different sizes because paintings are a great way to add some color to a plain wall. The different sizes will give the option to fill in many different sized gaps that needed to be filled with some color.

I would really want to make a painting because during the time that I have been home I found some empty canvases. I was also redoing my room at the time and needed something to cover some empty wall space. I painted a beach scene on all of the canvases and they will be a great filler for the empty space that was there.

I know that this will never happen, but I guess on can wish. It is also fun to get your creativity flowing to figure out something cool to make. I love being creative and using my creativity to come up with something, so this post was really fun for me to make. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did when making it.

Comment down below if you want to see this line (I know it will not happen but just let me know). Also, who would you collaborate with and what would you make with them? Lastly, let me know if you want to see more of these post with different people.

Katie 💚

Comments

Popular Posts